Bigger by design, weighs approx 18% more than other heaters in the market
6mm thick steel heat exchanger for longer life
Higher fire box to give cleaner burn (less smoke)
The CAS 400 is fully approved to the current Clean Air Act.
Average fuel Consumption for this heater based upon average fuel. As general mixed joinery waste
8 hrs. per day x 5 days per week. Working at maximum heat output. The CAS 400 would require 1300Kg / week
|MODEL||HEAT OUTPUT KW/HR||AIR VOLUME M³/HR||LENGTH|
Simplicity in design gives the following benefits in maintenance and operational use:
- Removable panels have captive nuts – one socket, no spanner removal
- All parts are jig made and assembled (so that spares do fit)
- Large access doors for easy loading and maintenance access
- All-in-one electrical control panel pre-wired for an afterburner in heat resistant cable (to give piece of mind if fuel mix is unusual.)
- Insulated main body panels
- Zintec base panel – electrically zinc coated steel for long life without corrosion.